Viña Casas del Bosque is located 70 kilometers from Santiago, Capital of Chile, in the heart of Casablanca Valley, and 45 kilometers from Valparaíso Port. It is possible to arrive from Santiago by car or bus in a one hour and fifteen minutes trip, or from Viña del Mar in 40 minutes drive.
Latitude: 33º 19’ 07.12” South
Longitude: 71º 26’ 07.56” Western
Monday to Friday 10:00 a 17:30.
Saturday and Sunday 10:00 a 18:00.
Monday to Sunday 10:00 a 17:30.
January 1, Good Friday, May 1, December 8 and 25.
How to get here from Santiago
- 1- Take Route 68 to Valparaiso using the Costanera Norte or Vespucio Norte Express
- 2- Once you reach the second toll, you are in Casablanca Valley (Km 65)
- 3- Continue towards Valparaiso and take the exit signposted ‘Casablanca-Lo Vasquez (Km 71)
- 4- Head East over the bridge that crosses Route 68
- 5- Enter the town of Casablanca and after 3 blocks approximately, turn right onto Padre Hurtado following that signs that guide you to the vineyard
- 6- Entrance to Viña Casas del Bosque
Estimated travel time: 60 minutes
How to get here from Valparaíso
- 1- Take Route 68 to Santiago
- 2-After passing the Lo Vasquez sector (Km 32)
- 3-Take the first exit signposted Casablanca passing the toll
- 4-Enter the town of Casablanca and after 3 blocks approximately, turn right onto Padre Hurtado following that signs that guide you to the vineyard
- 5-Welcome to Casas del Bosque
Estimated travel time: 30 minutes